Background Tasks - not working in current 8.4?
Julia Underwood
6-15-18
I have a customer who's current live version 8.4 2017-11-25 and runs a Background Task TimedMn every 120 seconds correctly.

I am testing the version 8.4 2017-05-14 (Build 707) to overcome a critical bug elsewhere and can see that, although the hal code is identical and everything the is set the same with current data, this background task is not running anymore.

Is anyone aware of any issues with Background Tasks with latest 8.4 versions?
Tayla
6-15-18
Hi Julia,

I have not heard of any issues.

I have also gone through all the currently reported bugs and nothing has been reported that is similar to your problem.

Kind Regards,
Tayla Anniciello

Julia Underwood
6-16-18
Thank you for checking Tayla.

Further investigations show that it is running, but that for tasks that apply to different companies I have had to modify my hal code to cope :(

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024