rebuilding DB via mystandard fails
Aldevinas Katkus
10-11-18
On premises installation (Windows). server version 8.4 2017-11-25 (build 84190914)
"Rebuild database" fails with an error message "configuration error" shown in the mystandard.
I can see backup succeeds, LCSEXPIMP.TXT is created, HANSA.HDB is renamed to HANSA.HDB-20181011. Rebuilding fails at import stage.
CN log:
2018-10-11 11:54:49 Couldn't launch process E:\Standard ERP Server\cloudnode\/hansa-windows-optimized-server64.exe, errno:2, message: The system cannot find the file specified.

2018-10-11 11:54:49 "E:\Standard ERP Server\cloudnode\\hansa-windows-optimized-server64.exe" --workdir "E:\Standard ERP Server" --hobfolder "/hob/" --exit-after-import --disable-sip LCSEXPIMP.TXT

That is true - hansa-windows-optimized-server64.exe doesn't exist there.

I noticed in the last versions of CN, CN runs executables from its own folder, that could be related.

Any ideas?
Paul Timms
10-12-18
Not sure if it's related but I have recently tried to rebuild a database for a customer, and also another customer hosted with us tried to rebuild their database, using My Standard, and the process stopped at the same point as you describe. However, these were both on Linux servers. I had to manually import the LCSEXPIMP.TXT file for them.
Tomas J.
10-12-18
Hello,

thanks for notice, we found out, and it is reported as a bug already.

Hansaworld
Tomas
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024