too many concurrent users on startup. Cannot start
Aldevinas Katkus
11-8-18
I have imported backup from 8.3 to 8.4 and after I quit the app, I cannot login any more (single user mode), I get an error message SString(1629,"Concurrent User limit on server reached. Your client will now close.");
I cannot login in single user mode. Any ideas?
Aldevinas Katkus
11-9-18
It looks like the problem was in the system>>settings>>configuration. 8.3 used to accept that configuration, but 8.4 does not like it.
Giuseppe L.
11-15-18
Hi Aldevinas,
thank you for reaching out to us with your post.
It looks like a bug, please try to repeat with sample data and report it eventually.

Best regards,
Giuseppe
HansaWorld Italy
Aldevinas Katkus
11-21-18
Not sure how to repeat that. If I remember it correctly, the configuration had "number of concurrent users">"number of named users" and as a result all named users were "eaten" by concurrent users and needed to "eat" even more named users, but there were not enough named users to "eat", if I understand the licencing process correctly.
Swati D.
12-27-19
Hi Aldevinas

Can we close this question?

Have you reported a bug?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024