LiveSync in second company
Std Accounts Test
11-21-18
Hello,
Customer is on 8.1 2016-04-14
Recently additional company configured with LiveSync clients. On the second company it is not possible to do row operations (like Amend Line or Delete Row). The moment you highlighted a row, the highlight is removed before you click Amend or Delete.

Noticed that when I put the mouse cursor In Item/Command field it started blinking fast.
This issue does not happen when working online or with LiveSync from the first company.

Thx
Mohamed Saad
David Delač
11-21-18
Hello Mohamed,
Thank you for your enquiry. This sounds like a bug, can you test it in version 8.5? If it is repeatable in the newest version then please open a bug report on our Issue Tracker with proper sample data and steps on how to reproduce it.

You can see our bug reporting routine here: https://partners.hansaworld.com/faq

Best Regards,
David
HansaWorld Sweden
Std Accounts Test
11-21-18
Hi David,

No it is not repeatable in 85, in fact I have another customer on this exact same version and they are running just fine with multiple companies.
It doesn't seem to be caused by customization (e.g removing HAL files except datadef doesn't change this behaviour).
It is not platform specific (tested both windows & Mac).
The only noticeable difference in this installation is that company codes here are letters , rather than numbers.
David Delač
11-22-18
Hello Mohamed,
As the bug is not repeatable in 8.5 there is not much I can do for you. This problem seems like it is specific to your setup and I would either update or try to investigate the issue further on your side.

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Sweden
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024