Local Optional Features
Paul Timms
12-5-18
In System > Settings > Local Optional Features are two settings: Reconnect, and Save Open Windows. They both have the same three options:

System Default
Automatically
Never

I understand Automatically and Never, but where is the System Default set? I've had a look at the source code and can find no reference to those anywhere other than this screen.

Also, when Save Open Windows is set to Automatically, it can cause a problem in single user mode if the client crashes, because on reopening the client and logging in, it can fail to display any windows at all and only runs in the background. I've not found a way to recover from this problem.
Giuseppe L.
12-11-18
Hello Paul and thank you for reaching out.
User Settings > Settings: Local Optional Features in System Default checkbox applies to all the users the Server Settings.
This feature has not been fully implemented, but the design is minded in that way.

About the issues you are experiencing in Single User Mode, please report a bug.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Italy
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024