Common Procurement Vocabulary usage in SERP
Aldevinas Katkus
1-9-19
Anyone faced with Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV) for items?
Maybe there are some suggestions which field to use?
Companies purchasing goods and services via public tenders must report what they have bought in CPV codes.
As far as I understand there are no built-in reports for this.

more info on CPV: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/single-market/public-procurement/rules-implementation/common-vocabulary_en
Giuseppe L.
1-9-19
Hi Aldevinas,
thank you for reaching out to us with this.
Since none of our product has such a register/report, would be very nice if you make a wish.

Best regards,
Giuseppe
HansaWorld Italy
Aldevinas Katkus
1-9-19
Created byGiuseppe L.13:14 9 Jan 2019
Hi Aldevinas, thank you for reaching out to us with this. Since none of our product has such a register/report, would be very nice if you make a wish. Best regards, Giuseppe HansaWorld Italy
We don't have exact requirements yet. Just got a request from our client. They have to report what has been bought with with those CPV item codes.
Aldevinas Katkus
2-6-19
Created byAldevinas Katkus13:30 9 Jan 2019
We don't have exact requirements yet. Just got a request from our client. They have to report what has been bought with with those CPV item codes.
We had a meeting with a customer and they have a requirement to report purchases in those CPV codes. It is an identical concept to codes used for customs (HS codes). There is no field in the item and/or item group records to store the CPV number.

As far as I understand the vocabulary is identical in all EU countries and reports should be similar too.
Swati D.
12-24-19
Hi Aldevinas

Merry Christmas to you!

Did you submit a wish as suggested previously?

Swati
Aldevinas Katkus
7-10-23
I reported a new wish PL>>Reports>>Purchases by CPV.
8-7-23
Hi, Aldevinas,

Unfortunately the wish name somehow got broken and was:
PL>>Reports>>Purchases by CPV

I corrected it to:
PL>>Reports>>Purchases by CPV

I will see will we do this or not now.

Martins.
8-7-23
I have approved this wish, but will for now only create new setting with CPV codes and add a field to the Items register.

Please report in a separate wish with examples how and what reports should be created.
I would expect 2 separate wishes - one for sales, another for purchases?
Please add to the wishes examples on how governments are expecting data to be provided (Lithuania as an example to begin with is fine).

Martins.
Aldevinas Katkus
8-7-23
Report is needed only for purchases at least for our clients, probably it could be needed for sales, but that is not critical, unless the sales company needs to see the sales limit is approaching and there should be a new tender organised.
Aldevinas Katkus
8-7-23
New wish: PL>>Reports>>Purchases by CPV part 2
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024