SEPA Payments
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-10-19
There seem to be 8 different SEPA Payment file formats in the PL>>Bank Transfer setting.

- Is there any documentation on the differences between these?
- Which is the most generic format? I require one for Ireland.

Thanks

Sanjay
Sabine
5-13-19
Hello!

We have different SEPA Payments files formats in PL>>Bank Transfer setting are different in accordance with certain country and bank specifications. At the moment available SEPA payments formats are for Lithuania, Sweden, Germany, Italy.

Please send a wish with specification and escalate if you need SEPA payments for Ireland.
Aldevinas Katkus
5-14-19
Try Lithuanian one. The bank will reply with an error message if there is a discrepancy.
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-15-19
Created byAldevinas Katkus14:39 14 May 2019
Try Lithuanian one. The bank will reply with an error message if there is a discrepancy.
Thanks Aldevinas

We ended up using the German one and fixed some of the issues in HAL.
Aldevinas Katkus
5-21-19
Created bySanjay Parbhoo13:39 15 May 2019
Thanks Aldevinas We ended up using the German one and fixed some of the issues in HAL.
Can you tell the issue? Was it "CtrlSum" or some other?
Martins Ebersteins
6-7-19
FYI - SEPA works just fine also in Latvia
Swati D.
12-18-19
Hi Sanjay

Can I close this? Do you need the SEPA file for UK and Ireland?

Please put in a wish for this and I will get the UK PM to work on it

Thanks
Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024