Stock Movement>Can't create partial movement for a Batch item
Katrīne Žunna-Veličko
5-10-19
Hi,

In 8.1 version customer created partial Stock Movements for one batch with R.Extra Costs specified.
Now in 8.5 version it doesn't allow to do that. System requires full Batch movement.

What i mean:
* In Location A i have Item (qty 10) with batch number 123.
* I need to move 5 of these items to Location B.
* In stock movement i add extra costs.
* When i try to tick Received i get message "Incorrect value" and cursor goes to "Rcvd. Qty".

Is this a bug or there is reason for this restriction?

Thank You!

Dejan R.
5-14-19
Hello Katrine and thank you for reported issue.

The issue is not the received quantity, but its the Extra cost. When there is a batch number 123, it is a limitation that we cannot have qty 5 with cost x and qty 5 with cost y.

Do you maybe have ticked "Cost price for serial number" on item record, Item group or setting Cost accounting?
Katrīne Žunna-Veličko
5-20-19
Hi,

Yes, there is ticked "Cost price for serial number".

How then previously Serial Number costs were calculated, because in older versions you could do partial stock movements with extra cost?
Weight average per serial numbers?
Dejan R.
5-22-19
Hi Katrine,

Is it possible tofind out in which older version, so i can take a look?

Regards
Martin A.
6-12-19
Closing this treat since no reply.

Regards,
Martin Arnbom
Katrīne Žunna-Veličko
6-25-19
Created byDejan R.10:27 22 May 2019
Hi Katrine, Is it possible tofind out in which older version, so i can take a look? Regards
Hi,

Previous version was 8.1 2015-12-15.

In the newest 8.5 version if i specify each package different serial number but then try to move these packages (full qty of each serial no.), system still doesn't allow to do that.
We found a bug in the Stock Movements qty counting.
Swati D.
12-10-19
Hi Katrine

Do you need this question answered still?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024