"Check for updates" in client
Paul Timms
6-4-19
In SERP client, go to Info > About Standard ERP...

In there is a button called "Check for updates". I pressed this from an 8.1 client, and it told me "There are currently no updates available for your version of Standard ERP."

Given that the updates are done using MyStandard, shouldn't this button either be removed, or show something sensible in the message, such as "A newer version is available, please go to mystandard.hansaworld.com to install it."
Martin A.
6-12-19
Hi Paul,

Hope you are doing well.

This button is not available in 8.5 but I created this wish for older versions >> To change the message.

Older versions>>SERP>>About Standard ERP>>Check for updated>>Change message

Thanks and regards,
Maritn
Paul Timms
6-13-19
Ah OK, probably not worth creating new builds of old versions. Glad it's been removed from 8.5.
Martin A.
6-17-19
That is correct, customer need to update.

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024