UK >> Cash VAT
Sanjay Parbhoo
6-21-19
Hi

Version 8.5 has changes to allow reporting of VAT for MTD for Cash VAT companies.

I believe this is working correctly, however, I cannot find a report that will give the transactions backing the figures on the VAT report.

Question: Which report should be used to provide the supporting information for the figures that are on the VAT Report, for companies that are Cash VAT in the UK.
Michael W.
7-2-19
Hi Sanjay

I believe the VAT Listing is intended for this.
If it is not correct for users with Cash VAT, can you please give me some more detail as to what is wrong?

I am currently comparing the VAT listing (with Post Receipt VAT and Post Payment VAT ticked) to the VAT report, and will revert when I have more information for you.

Best regards

Michael Wyeth
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
7-12-19
Hello.

I see you reported a wish about this need. We asked a question if this is legal requirement to have separate report of VAT listing can be expanded. Usually we provide one report for VAT detailed analyses so VAT listing can possibly be the one or if not possible we should think of another report to be created.
I sent your wish to development to see what we can do about it.
Please check it as we may ask you for more details.
Regards
Agnieszka

Sanjay Parbhoo
7-12-19
Created byAgnieszka Klimkiewicz11:00 12 July 2019
Hello. I see you reported a wish about this need. We asked a question if this is legal requirement to have separate report of VAT listing can be expanded. Usually we provide one report for VAT detailed analyses so VAT listing can possibly be the one or i
Hi Aga

It is not a legal requirement (yet) but there really should be way in the system you can verify that the totals in the VAT report are correct.

The VAT Listing does this job nicely for normal accrual VAT but it does not for Cash VAT.

Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
7-17-19
Hello.

I agree and this report should be correct for all situations or new should be added instead.
Can you check a wish and add comments what exactly is missing please - like examples
Thanks
Agnieszka
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024