Mac Client >> Saving Multi Form Template Invoice as PDF
Sanjay Parbhoo
7-11-19
Hi

A customer has just updated from 8.4 to 8.5 (MacOS).

They have an invoice with 2 form templates defined, 1st for the invoice and 2nd for the terms and conditions.

They were previously able to print an invoice and from the print dialog window save a pdf with both pages in the pdf.

In 8.5 the printer dialog window is appearing twice, once for each form template.

Please could you advise on how to get a single pdf with both form templates as we did in 8.4.

Dejan R.
7-16-19
Hello Sanjay,

Thank you for precise report of an issue. Can i kindly ask you to provide sample data so we will be able to repeat and find a solution.

Regards
Sanjay Parbhoo
7-26-19
Created byDejan R.15:39 16 July 2019
Hello Sanjay, Thank you for precise report of an issue. Can i kindly ask you to provide sample data so we will be able to repeat and find a solution. Regards
Who and how can I get this sample data to you?

The most recent version imports sample data and is restricted also.

Martin A.
8-29-19
Hi Sanjay,

Dejan will reply asap.

Thanks,
Martin
Dejan R.
9-2-19
Hi Sanjay,

I tested in v84 2019-07-06 Build 902

1. In my sample database i have an invoice with 2 form templates defined, 1st for the invoice and 2nd for the activity.

2. When i print an invoice, then printer dialog appears two times (once for each form template)

Can you please tell me in which 8.4 version you were able to print single pdf with both form templates?

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024