Standard ID >> Ability to close the standard ID account
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
7-26-19
Hello.

One of customers have asked me for instructions on how to close off a standard ID account. This is for leavers who no longer use an email address and for whom they dont want any open accounts linked to that email address.

I am told that this is not possible.

I think it should be possible as is the case with any account in the cloud.

Is there anything that I can pass on to them?
I am hoping you are going to say, yes you are working on it. :)
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
7-26-19
Hello.

Normally we are not removing Standard ID on our side.

Customer should close Person record and they can remove Standard ID from this record as well as remove StandardID access for this person on Mystandard from server users.

This way nobody using this Standard ID will be able to log in to their system as to Mystandard to see their server.

It will be possible to log in to Mystandard with this standard ID but its blank access.

It will be possible to log in to our forum as example.

To prevent this they can change password. changing password requires access to the mailbox.

If they insist really we can delete it from our Standard ID server as exception.

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024