Record history transactions rounding
Vaughan Data Systems
8-21-19
I did a reimport of the database for a customer and we've noticed that all of the transaction totals in record history (invoice, quote, order, etc) have all been rounded.

Why would this happen? And how do we fix it?
Martin A.
8-29-19
Hello,

David our programmer will reply shortly.

Thanks,
Martin
David Delač
8-29-19
Hello,

Can you give me step by step description on what did exactly did you do?

Best Regards,
David D.
Vaughan Data Systems
8-30-19
Hi David, I just used the "Rebuild Database" option on MyStandard.

After it was done I noticed this - I've checked older backups and it was definitely the rebuild that caused this but am puzzled as to why this has happened.
David Delač
9-9-19
Hi Vaughan,

Sounds like a bug to me. I've tried repeating but I had no success, do you have a way to try and repeat the issue?

Best Regards,
David D.
Vaughan Data Systems
9-13-19
It does this every time we reimport their database. As I don't have any idea what is causing this, I'm not sure how to replicate this with sample data.

Is there a setting that might be causing this to happen?
David Delač
9-16-19
Hello,

In System module we have a 'Round Off' setting that affects the way values are rounded. Could you check if this setting is set up properly and even try to change something and re-import to confirm it is affecting Record History?

Best Regards,
David D.
Swati D.
12-4-19
Hi

Since there is no reply can we consider this closed?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024