POS >> POS Buttons >> Type "Gift Receipt"
Kate Kaufmane
9-24-19
Hello,

How this functionality is supposed to work?
I found this in one of the training materials:
"Occasionally, a customer will purchase items as a gift. If so, they might require a proof of purchase without the price. After entering all the items in the POS invoice, press the POS button marked “Gift Receipt” (button type = “Gift Receipt”). A window will open where you can delete the items that are not to be included in the Gift Receipt and/or change the name and address."

I tried the button >> window opened >> but there was no possibility to delete the items because there were no items in the newly opened window, only some extra buttons.

Is there more information about this functionality somewhere?
Pijus Juodis
9-25-19
Hi,

There is a registered bug for this functionality: POS>>Settings>>POS Buttons>>Button Type = Gift Receipt>>Doesn't appear to work

So, the documentation is correct, however the functionality is not working.

Best Regards,
HansaWorld
Kate Kaufmane
9-25-19
Created byPijus Juodis10:06 25 Sep 2019
Hi, There is a registered bug for this functionality: POS>>Settings>>POS Buttons>>Button Type = Gift Receipt>>Doesn't appear to work So, the documentation is correct, however the functionality is not working. Best Regards, HansaWorld
Hi Pijus,

Thanks for the information.
Do you know the status of the bug? Is it possible to share it with me so I know the progress as one of my customers is asking about it.
Pijus Juodis
9-30-19
Currently it's in the verified state. Bug title is POS>>Settings>>POS Buttons>>Button Type = Gift Receipt>>Doesn't appear to work.
Kate Kaufmane
9-30-19
Created byPijus Juodis08:01 30 Sep 2019
Currently it's in the verified state. Bug title is POS>>Settings>>POS Buttons>>Button Type = Gift Receipt>>Doesn't appear to work.
Thanks for the update. I cannot find a bug as it is not reported by me or anyone from our team
Pijus Juodis
10-2-19
Should be resolved now.
Kate Kaufmane
10-2-19
Created byPijus Juodis11:16 2 Oct 2019
Should be resolved now.
It is but I am not sure how to somehow close the question here. Thanks
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024