Account Reconciliation > Reconciled Balance
Sanjay Parbhoo
2-5-20

Hi

We have a customer for whom the reconciled balance on the account reconciliation window is incorrect.

How can we run a report to see what that reconciled balance is made up of?
How can the reconciled balance be reset?

Thanks

Kuda Chanengeta
2-7-20
Hi Sanjay,

Can you run the unoked records report in the technics module just check if the customer unoked some already reconciled payments. As for resetting the reconciled balance, an export/import should fix that. I am currently checking for any report that can give us the make up of the reconciled balance.

Regards
Sanjay Parbhoo
2-10-20
Created byKuda Chanengeta04:31 7 Feb 2020
Hi Sanjay, Can you run the unoked records report in the technics module just check if the customer unoked some already reconciled payments. As for resetting the reconciled balance, an export/import should fix that. I am currently checking for any report
Thanks Kuda

Are you sure an export import recalculates the reconciled balance? Where is that figure stored?

The account reconciliation report should really do this but you will find that it does not.
Kuda Chanengeta
2-11-20
Created bySanjay Parbhoo12:10 10 Feb 2020
Thanks Kuda Are you sure an export import recalculates the reconciled balance? Where is that figure stored? The account reconciliation report should really do this but you will find that it does not.
Hi Sanjay

Yes, export import recalculates reconciled balance, I'm not sure which support register it is in, but this support register is not updated if users unok reconciled payments which deletes GL transaction of the payment.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024