deleting old record history RHistVc
Aldevinas Katkus
5-12-17
I noticed that "exporting old records" takes very long time. Will deleting records from RHistVc improve this. I guess there should be detail records for RHistVc which contain values for all the fields. Will these be deleted automatically if I delete RhisVc records ("on delete cascade" in sql terms)?
Diana Klobukowska
5-12-17
Hi Aldevinas,

Deleting records from RHistVc will improve this.
Not only faster export/import, but it will decrease size of HDB and backup.
Definitely we suggest to test first in Test environment and then in Live environment.

Kind Regards,
HansaWorld Team
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
3-12-24
Hello,

I have a client with the same issue where the backup never completes it does export of RHistVc then it begins exporting old records..would you kindly advice how to delete the RHistVc I have tried a parameters file with the following commands but it does not work:

--drop-RHistVc
--i-know-this-is-dangerous
--verbosity=debug-detailed

Regards,
John.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
4-10-24
try

--skip-register-on-import Vc

the vc is the vc name
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024