Telephony>>Generate SSH Keypair
Paul Timms
7-23-20
Operating system: Windows
In the PBX Connection screen is a button "Generate SSH Keypair". Where are these created when the button is pressed?
Simone M.
7-24-20
Hi,
this button is used to create a pair of keys, to communicate with Askertisk via SSH in case is installed on a different cloud node.
This button won't be needed anymore, with the new release of MyStandard.
Access on the new cloud node will be granted automatically.
Paul Timms
7-28-20
Thanks Simone. I would like to test connecting SERP to FreePBX with root access. Since FreePBX does not have a cloudnode, I would like to generate this keypair and manually apply it to the FreePBX server. Therefore, I need to know where to find the SSH keys when I click the button.
Simone M.
7-28-20
In the paperclip attached on the record you'll find the keys.
Then you'll have to associate the public key on the FreePBX server to a user
and from SERP in the PBX Connections register, compile also the part in the Remote Administration tile.
(Remote directory and Remote user)
Paul Timms
7-28-20
A-ha, thanks Simone. Wouldn't it be a lovely feature if the paperclip icon changed when there was something attached to the record!
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024