standardinstall and ASP ip adresses black listed
Aldevinas Katkus
7-24-20
Operating system: macOS
We cannot download new versions from standardinstall.com because (my guess) ip adress is blacklisted on https://matrix.spfbl.net/:

Resolving downloads.hansaworld.com (downloads.hansaworld.com)... 176.34.184.145
Connecting to downloads.hansaworld.com (downloads.hansaworld.com)|176.34.184.145|:443... failed: Connection refused.

Check result of IP

This is the rDNS found:

generic EC2.

This IP has been flagged because it is a suspect generic EC2.

Request a Elastic IP to AWS if you plan to maintain an email server on your EC2.

Same with our clients ASP (client cannot connect to the server after version update):

Check result of IP

This is the rDNS found:

<5c.42.33a9.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com> generic rDNS.

This IP was flagged due to misconfiguration of the e-mail service or the suspicion that there is no MTA at it.

For the delist key can be sent, select the e-mail address responsible for this IP:

non-existent.

No responsible email is qualified to remove the IP on this platform.
Aldevinas Katkus
7-24-20
One more note: we were upgrading to the latest release Version: 85342940 on our test VPS server and our VPS has been cut of all the connections on all ports during the client update (installing languages)
Our VPS provider said, that the reason could be their firewall did its job and we had to clear ip tables in order to be able to connect to our VPS.
A few days ago our ESET antivirus used to tell that Standard ERP.exe tries to connect to botnet. Today I haven't seen these messages.
Aldevinas Katkus
7-24-20
Just after wring my previous message I got message about malware:

Check result of IP

This is the rDNS found:

generic EC2.

This IP has been flagged because it is a suspect generic EC2.

Request a Elastic IP to AWS if you plan to maintain an email server on your EC2.
Aldevinas Katkus
7-24-20
client cannot connect to 169.51.66.92 (it says there is no server on that ip and port) even though I can connect with telnet into that ip and port
Swati D.
9-8-20
Hi Aldevinas

Sorry for no reply earlier. Have you managed to sort this out?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client&apos;s HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024