item varieties with different cost prices
Aldevinas Katkus
9-21-20
Operating system: macOS
Can we use item varieties for items with different cost price (sales price)?
Can we use such items with varieties in production?
Any expericences/issues with this?
Aldevinas Katkus
9-21-20
I mean, whether FIFO cost price will (should) be picked by variety or by an item?
Aldevinas Katkus
9-22-20
I will answer myself: FIFO cost price is being picked by item, not by varieties.
Swati D.
9-24-20
Hi Aldevinas

That is correct, the item determines the cost model or the location, not the varieties. This is a field meant to distinguish colour and size for example.

You may want to put in a wish for this :) and I will also see if I can find a solution for your problem and get back to you

Thanks

Swati 24.9
Swati D.
9-24-20
Hi Aldevinas

Just to be clear, what exactly are you trying to achieve? So that I ask for the right solution.

Swati 24.9
Aldevinas Katkus
10-1-20
Created bySwati D.20:08 24 Sep 2020
Hi Aldevinas Just to be clear, what exactly are you trying to achieve? So that I ask for the right solution. Swati 24.9
We have a lead for production, where each item model has many optional properties, not only color and size, but also a list of extra accessories, besides each item has it own custom unique label. So a model (design/style) has some required (fixed) properties and a bunch of optional properties, essencially, each sales order row must have a different recepy (BOM), even though it is the same model number.
Swati D.
10-1-20
Hi okay thanks for this information. I will get someone to assist you.

Swati 1.10
Dejan R.
10-5-20
The Item record is the same for all varieties of an Item, and the cost price is a part of the item record.
Regarding the sales price, it is not possible to set different prices per variety. I suggest you to report a development wish

Regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024