PO>>Reports>>Goods Receipt/Purchase invoice comparison
Aldevinas Katkus
9-23-20
Operating system: macOS
What this report is supposed to print out?
If I don't tick the checkbox it is empty, if I tick it, then "PI amount" and "PI No." columns are empty even though I have matching purchase invoices with goods receipts (linked to the same purchase order).
The need is to compare cost price in goods receipts with purchase invoice in case the supplier issues an invoice for the goods received at higher prices than expected (set in the PO).
Swati D.
9-24-20
Hi Aldevinas

This report helps you to determine which goods receipts have a purchase invoice created for it and compares the value on the goods receipt with the value on the Purchase Incvoice and shows a difference

Using the tick box will only show goods receipts that do not have a purchase invoice in the system.

Kindly advise if you are having trouble with this report and we can report a bug if its repeatable with sample data in latest version

Many thanks

Swati 9.24
Aldevinas Katkus
10-7-20
It looks like translation of the checkbox was wrong in my language: "without" translated as "with" and GR (Goods Receipts) translated as GP (Gross Profit)
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024