Barcode on Forms
1-28-21
Operating system: Windows
Hi,

Customer needs to Have their invoice Numbers as Barcodes on their invoices.

I can get the QR code working, but not the Barcodes.

Help?

Reino
Zilvinas Suliauskas
2-1-21
Hello Reino,

It is possible to have Invoice number as a barcode.

To do that, you have to set up a Style with a barcode type font (free fonts are available online), and assign this Style to a field in the form template.

Let me know if it helped.
3-19-21
Created byZilvinas Suliauskas16:41 1 Feb 2021
Hello Reino, It is possible to have Invoice number as a barcode. To do that, you have to set up a Style with a barcode type font (free fonts are available online), and assign this Style to a field in the form template. Let me know if it helped.
That Worked, But the Dot matrix Printer doesnt like it.
Zilvinas Suliauskas
4-15-21
Hello Reino,

as I understand from your last post, specific Dot matrix Printer does not support the font you have chosen. Is that true?

If so, then I would recommend you to search for the list of the supported fonts, provided by the vendor of the printer.

With best regards

Zilvinas
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024