TrVc Support Registers
Tendai Mataranyika
5-25-21
Operating system: macOS
Hi

I have deleted all the transactions in the transactions register (TrVc) using HAL. But when I run the NL>>Reports>>Trial Balance, I still see some balances in it.

I would like to know from which support registers is the Trial Balance pulling these balances from so that I can also empty their contents.

Tendai
Jennifer
5-26-21
Hi Tendai,

I understand that another partner was speaking to you on this topic to assist with the HAL. Can you confirm if this is working smoothly for you now or if you need more assistance?

Regards

Jen
Tendai Mataranyika
5-27-21
Created byJennifer13:28 26 May 2021
Hi Tendai, I understand that another partner was speaking to you on this topic to assist with the HAL. Can you confirm if this is working smoothly for you now or if you need more assistance? Regards Jen
Hi Jen

This is sorted. I discovered that the balances were hiding in ObjBalVc register. When I emptied this then the Trial Balance was clean.

Regards,

Tendai
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024