Text rows on invoice
Janssondata
5-24-17
Hi,
Since april version of 8.3 ERP, it seems that you canĀ“t add textrows on invoice body without numbers in the columns for price/unit and sum.
This is a problem in cases where the invoice is a document for clearing goods through customs (from EU in to Switzerland for example)
Any suggestions for how to add a textrow to avoid this?

BR
Lennie Jansson
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
5-24-17
Hello.
I checked in 8.3 and there is no problem to enter just text in column Text on sales invoice without necessity to fill in any other columns and save record. If you are still able to repeat problem than please report a bug with exact steps mentioned and/or preferably demo backup attached.

Best regards
Agnieszka
Aldevinas Katkus
5-24-17
I guess your text rows on the invoice lines contains VAT codes. Delete them if it is.
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
5-24-17
Nope, I have just Text column filled in all other are blank.
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
5-24-17
I mean I have only "Description" column filled in there.
Aldevinas Katkus
5-24-17
Created byAgnieszka Klimkiewicz10:06 24 May 2017
I mean I have only "Description" column filled in there.
yes, it should be like that, no VAT code filled in. Wish done for Lithuania in order to export invoice lines summed up by the VAT code to the tax authorities.
Janssondata
5-26-17
Created byAgnieszka Klimkiewicz07:28 24 May 2017
Hello. I checked in 8.3 and there is no problem to enter just text in column Text on sales invoice without necessity to fill in any other columns and save record. If you are still able to repeat problem than please report a bug with exact steps mentioned
Hi Agnieszka,
Entering just text in the desciption works fine, but I missed to point out that it regards text linked to articles with no values or calculations.
Ex.
Best regards

Lennie
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
5-31-17
Hm.. I still do not understand. I entered Item code, qty and description and I am able to save invoice without anything else if only Column Sum is not filled in.
Please provide exact steps in UK demo here or maybe even better feel free to report a bug with exact steps you do, effect you have and what you expect to see. If you can attach demo would be great, so we can repeat your steps and understand what do you need.

Aldevinas Katkus
6-9-17
hmm, it should show the error message "Specify amount or delete #VAT# code"
Janssondata
6-13-17
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
In earlier versions it was possible to enter textrows without amount and price (and vatcodes)
WIth the current versions you have to place zeros in the amount and price column.
Beside the fact it does not look good, it raises questions from the customs if the invoice is used as proforma-invoice with goods outside EU.

Does this explanation help you?

Best regards

Lennie

Janssondata
Aldevinas Katkus
6-13-17
Created byJanssondata11:52 13 Jun 2017
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. In earlier versions it was possible to enter textrows without amount and price (and vatcodes) WIth the current versions you have to place zeros in the amount and price column. Beside the fact it does not look good, it raises
Which exactly the version you have? I tested it with 2017-04-26 and everything is OK, I can enter text only rows. Do you really have the VAT code column empty on the text row?
Janssondata
6-13-17
2016-04-26
Do you have an article with text like me, or just typing text in the description field directly on the invoice?
/Lennie
Aldevinas Katkus
6-16-17
Created byJanssondata14:27 13 Jun 2017
2016-04-26 Do you have an article with text like me, or just typing text in the description field directly on the invoice? /Lennie
There is no difference, I've checked with items containing text field filled in
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
6-19-17
Hello.
If you can repeat please report issue with backup and exact steps how to replicate it so it can be decided in our development if what you see is a bug or not.

Best regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024