Stock location
10-13-22
Operating system: Windows
Hi

We have a customer who have a RI (receiving inspection) stock location. And if any item is defective or broken they want to transfer it to another stock location called "D" for defective.

Lets say they receive 10 items and 2 is broken and cannot be sold (Then 2 is moved to stock location D). Then the total amount of items that are deliverable is 8 and not 10.

But when the customer runs an item history report or any report with "deliverable" in it to find information for purchase it will say that 10 is deliverable.

Is there any way to setup up an stock location that are not items to be sold? And at the same time exclude these items from the "deliverable" in reports?

Yavuz Yigiterhan
10-18-22
Hello. We are checking for your question. Thank you.
10-18-22
Hi,

I would suggest calculating the reports by using the warehouse from which goods get delivered as a filter.

It is a good wish, though - I wonder could you properly report it, to mark locations to be excluded from Item Status so we could consider developing it?
10-19-22
Created by16:10 18 Oct 2022
Hi, I would suggest calculating the reports by using the warehouse from which goods get delivered as a filter. It is a good wish, though - I wonder could you properly report it, to mark locations to be excluded from Item Status so we could consider deve
Thank you. If I get it right you mean the customer should specify locations when they run the reports to exclude that specific location?
10-19-22
Vice versa - to include the location from where the goods are being delivered from.
10-19-22
Created by11:25 19 Oct 2022
Vice versa - to include the location from where the goods are being delivered from.
Okey I get it. Thank you for your answer. We will see if the customer is fine doing that or if we will use HAL.
Brittany McGrath
10-31-22
Hello, has this been resolved or do you require further assistance?
Thank you.
10-31-22
Created byBrittany McGrath10:03 31 Oct 2022
Hello, has this been resolved or do you require further assistance? Thank you.
Hello. I think we will be using HAL for this one. Thank you!
Paul Timms
11-2-22
My suggestion would be to add the main location to the person records in the System module. This will automatically populate into new sales orders, and the information displayed in the item status bar will only relate to the location on the order. This will also allow you to read the location from the person record when the user opens a report to run, so you can use HAL to set that location as the default.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024