Images i Std ERP html-mail
Carl-Magnus Bergström
6-7-17
When using html i Standard ERP-mail i can't get images to work, for example the company logo.

Standard ERP 8.3 2017-03-19

/Carl-Magnus

Applitron
Erik Munoz
6-8-17
Hi Carl-Magnus,

In the e-mail window please make sure you have clicked on the "Save" button, after that you can click on the image icon located in the middle of the window and select the image you want to add.

Best regards,

Erik Muñoz
Carl-Magnus Bergström
6-12-17
I can't get this to work. Is there any requirements on the image? Type?

/Carl-Magnus
Carl-Magnus Bergström
6-12-17
Created byErik Munoz14:36 8 Jun 2017
Hi Carl-Magnus, In the e-mail window please make sure you have clicked on the "Save" button, after that you can click on the image icon located in the middle of the window and select the image you want to add. Best regards, Erik Muñoz
I can't get this to work. Is there requirements on image, like type or so?

/Carl-Magnus
Erik Munoz
6-20-17
Created byCarl-Magnus Bergström12:50 12 Jun 2017
I can't get this to work. Is there requirements on image, like type or so? /Carl-Magnus
Try with .jpg file please, and also double check that you have the HTML checkbox ticked please.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024