Prepayments
4-13-24
Operating system: Windows
I am trying to reverse a prepayment. I have tried duplicating the record and adding the negative sign on the amount but I get an error that "A prepayment can not be Negative". Any solution?
4-15-24
Hello,

Thank you for your question. Please check following things:

1. Duplicate the receipt, change date to same as the original, set received value to same sum as original record but negative and try to save.

2. If you are using different currency from base currency on prepayment then please check that you have imported exchange rates correctly for the date you are trying to enter.

3. Have you activated "Use Prepayments, not On Account" and "Force Unique Prepayment Number" activated in SL>>Settings>>Account Usage S/L?

Best Regards,
Rasmus
4-15-24
Hello,

Thank you for your question. Please check following things:

1. Duplicate the receipt, change date to same as the original, set received value to same sum as original record but negative and try to save.

2. If you are using different currency from base currency on prepayment then please check that you have imported exchange rates correctly for the date you are trying to enter.

3. Have you activated "Use Prepayments, not On Account" and "Force Unique Prepayment Number" activated in SL>>Settings>>Account Usage S/L?

Best Regards,
Rasmus
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024