Importing a company backup into company slot 5
Sanjay Parbhoo
8-1-17
Hi

I am struggling to import a company backup into company number 5. This am empty company that I will import the company backup into.

I am using the GUI standalone, logging into the company 5, I have setup global users to access this company.

Every time I try to go to system>>imports the import window is for company 3 not 5.

I did this without any issue for company 1 but company 5

So, please may I have the correct procedure for importing a company backup into a company slot. A terminal command would be preferable really.

Thanks
Tayla
8-22-17
Hi Sanjay,

You are following the correct procedure for importing a company backup.

As previously discussed: We determined that the company number is brought in from the company backup, i.e if the previous company was Company 3 and you try to import it into Company 5, it will import in into company 3.

This may be a bug and would need to be tested further to clarify. I would need the Standard ERP version that the database was exported from and the version of Standard ERP that it was imported into.

Kind Regards,
Tayla Anniciello
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024