possibility to download backups from the cloud
Aldevinas Katkus
8-18-17
Is it possible somehow connect to the cloud and download backups and new files in the Attach folder without using mystandard web interface
Tomas J.
8-22-17
Hello,

No, there is no other way of downloading them.

Why do you ask, if you experience problems or slow connection, please report. Or other reasons. We are also open for wishes related to MyStandard functionality.

Best regards,

Hansaworld
Aldevinas Katkus
11-9-17
Is this answer still valid, i.e. there is no alternative way to download backups, for instance, via scp (secure copy, e.g., WinSCP)?
Some customers would like to automate downloading the backups, that's why I asked this question.
Tomas J.
12-7-17
Created byAldevinas Katkus15:27 9 Nov 2017
Is this answer still valid, i.e. there is no alternative way to download backups, for instance, via scp (secure copy, e.g., WinSCP)? Some customers would like to automate downloading the backups, that's why I asked this question.
Yes this is still valid. Customers can ask for additional access only if they have dedicated server. On shared server, no other access is allowed.

Best Regards,

Hansaworld support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024