Odd message after import
Vaughan Data Systems
8-22-17
Hi. I am importing a text backup that was created on an 8.0 2015-12-23 system into an 8.4 2017-07-24 system in order to do an upgrade test. The database seems to import fine, but I get this message at the beginning:

enabler flag 2 set by using UNPACKROWFIELDMATRIX in halcust\level0\POVcWActionTool.hal:837

Does anyone know why? There seems the be a lot of UNPACKROWFIELDMATRIX lines in this file, so I'm not sure why it's only flagged up once. I've checked my file against the one in the 8.4 hal code and it looks the same. I've also tried exporting a text backup from 8.4 to import but I get the same error. Has someone come across this before?

Regards,

Andrew
Erik Elmgren
8-24-17
This is a internal debug message that you can safely disregard. We will remove it in a future version.

Erik
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024