Rest API v.2 developer credentials
Aldevinas Katkus
10-2-17
Are the developer credentials shared among all the companies I can see on mystandard? I cannot see a way to assign developer credentials to the particular company.
Aldevinas Katkus
10-2-17
one more related question:
if I would like to fetch contacts from the SERP with Rest API v. 2, shall I use some kind of proxy if I use my phone which has a dynamic IP address?
Bjanka
10-6-17
Hello!

Developer credentials are issued per developer (Standard ID), not per installation. Developers can generate as many of them as they want and use them in any installation/database/company.

As per using phone network: if a server is on normal network, then yes. Server IP address should be fixed.
Aldevinas Katkus
10-17-17
Created byBjanka13:37 6 Oct 2017
Hello! Developer credentials are issued per developer (Standard ID), not per installation. Developers can generate as many of them as they want and use them in any installation/database/company. As per using phone network: if a server is on normal netwo
Thanks for the answer. One more question:
is there any CSRF protection implemented in the Rest API?
The CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) problem with OAuth is described here https://security.stackexchange.com/a/57886
It looks like the 'state' param is not sent back to the redirect_url. Quote
"The authorization code is issued and sent back to the client in your session along with the state parameter"
I was testing OAuth with this http://oauth2-client.thephpleague.com/usage/
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024