cannot send mass mailing from CRM
Aldevinas Katkus
11-27-17
I have tried to send mass emails from CRM>>Customer letters and for the most I have received error messages like:
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
550 5.7.1 Missing purported responsible address

or
5.7.1 Command rejected (in reply to end of DATA command)

version 8.3 2017-05-05

Anyone is using this mass mailing function successfully?
Giuseppe L.
12-4-17
Hello Aldevinas,
it seems the errors are coming as a response to the mass sent. Your recipients' inbox server is sending to your SMTP messages indicating it's blocking your content. The reasons could be many: badly formed messages, recipient server filters above sender reputation, or easy to be mistaken, wrong domain address in the SMTP server.
Apparently, it's not a software problem, and I wasn't been able to replicate in any way.

Are you sure about the distribution list content? and what about your SMTP reputation? You can easily check it using web tools.
It could be useful if you would show the received message header informing you about the errors.

Best Regards
Giuseppe
HansaWorld Support
Aldevinas Katkus
12-4-17
I have seen these command rejected earlier too while sending from Mail box. One of our clients where we get such answers from, admin told us, SERP sends incorrect email headers.
Aldevinas Katkus
9-7-18
I faced with this again with the same client:
Googling results:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/447cbdc7-e20f-46e0-9a36-7ccba1e9d074/550-571-missing-purported-responsible-address?forum=exchangesvrsecuremessaginglegacy

">After I enabled Sender-ID check, I unable to receive messages from one of my suppliers.

That's because your supplier is sending badly formed messages."
Paul Timms
9-7-18
A few of my customers never receive e-mails sent from HansaMail, I suspect because of this reason.
Aldevinas Katkus
9-10-18
In my case, the same client receives the email sent from the mailbox, but not from the Customer Letters.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024