eMails delivery is not reliable
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
SERP 8.3 2017-01-25 Windows Client

->eMail

I have been running Outlook and SERP eMail in parallel for numerous months now.

I have noticed a definite inability of SERP to get all eMail for a person and reliability deliver them correctly.

Today it happen again that I was copied on an eMail from a customer and the eMail made it into Outlook and not SERP.

How can I send you feedback on this bug? What support files can I send you on this one?

wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
Why is it when I post a message using WDinzey@DPDSoftware.ca it gets tagged with Neil@DPDSoftware.ca?

Following up on this. It seems that any eMail I am copied on (cc) SERP does not deliver the copy to my mailbox.

Is this a deliberate thing within the systems' postmaster.

Users copied are not given copies of the eMail?
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
Found the reason for the issue with Neil being tagged when I submit a question and fixed it.

Sanjay Parbhoo
3-7-17
Hi Wayne

Unfortunately there isn't a simple way to setup a control to monitor the sending out of email. I know some are using an intermediary smtp provider who will give you reporting functionality.

/Sanjay Parbhoo [2017/03/07 09:51 AM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024