Contact relation card - 2 ways to access
Piotr Wycichowski
1-26-24
Operating system: macOS
Hi,

When I open record from the Contact relation: Browse window, some fields are hidden (first way). When opened from matrix of Contact card using Edit linked Contact Data - all fields are visible (second way). What for there are such 2 ways of access?
Notice, that after opening second way, we still are able to visit other records using arrows without no limit, even Limited Access is on.

/Piotr W.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
1-31-24
Thanks for the question, i´ll be asking around
4-9-24
Hi Piotr!

Contact relations is a setting where information of main contact record and linked/related contact records are stored. When you open linked contact from a contact record you will get the contact record.

With the limited access, this might be a bug. I was not able to repeat. I ask you to provide steps and report through partner portal a bug report.

Thank you!
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024