Printing transaction to PDF
Piotr Wycichowski
3-12-24
Operating system: Windows
Hi,

is any simple setting or workaround to get PDF file when printing N/L Transaction? There is no dialogue box, the print comes to default printer. I don't want to create the form for Transaction, also don't want to set PDF as default printer in the system.

/Piotr W.
MAQSIMUM
Aldevinas Katkus
3-13-24
There is a print dialogue box if you turn on it in the form properties.
Tendai Mataranyika
3-13-24
I do not see any other way to get the dialogue box if you do not want to use the form. System always prints to the default printer or last used if you setup last used option.
Tendai Mataranyika
3-13-24
One route you can try is to click on print preview icon of the transaction >> Operations Menu >> Send as PDF
Piotr Wycichowski
3-14-24
Created byTendai Mataranyika17:47 13 Mar 2024
One route you can try is to click on print preview icon of the transaction >> Operations Menu >> Send as PDF
Of course! I've forgotten about this obvious way. Thanks!

/Piotr W.
Piotr Wycichowski
3-14-24
Created byAldevinas Katkus15:02 13 Mar 2024
There is a print dialogue box if you turn on it in the form properties.
But this works only when you have the form specified.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024