OutFormImage
Gastón Salomone
1-8-19
Hi,

I have a requirement in one Project to put an image in a Document.
The problem is that the Image should change depending on some data in the register, so Its not posible to set a filename in Picture box in Document designer.

I managed to set a blank filename in a Picture box and use OutFormImage(XXXVc) to pass a picture attach to XXXVc Register. The problem is that XXXVc must be the same on which the document is based.
Por example, if I´m printing an Invoice, I must attach a picture to every Invoice and use OutFormImage(IVr).

Is there any code to set filename dinamically ?

There are several different images, so there is no posibility to create one Document for each image, because If any change is requiered in the document design, t must be done in all documents manually.

Regards
Omar Dottin
1-10-19
Hi Gaston! Thanks for sending in this question. I will look into this and get back to you with a solution. Thanks!

HW Support
Omar Dottin
1-15-19
Hi Gaston,

We have a functionality where on invoices, orders, etc, we can print pictures of the items in the rows.

- You can add a Picture to the Form Template, no picture name, Format = 1, Row Height = same as the other row fields, tick "Fit to Frame" (don't remember the exact name)

- It's best to make the Row Height a bit bigger in all the rows, otherwise the picture will be small

- The picture files should be in the correct proportion, width v height, otherwise "Fit to Frame" will distort them

This will allow dynamic selections of pictures on a per row basis. Maybe you can examine this type of code to use it for your project?

Please let me know if this helps. Thanks!
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
When this feature will be redesigned?...
13:19 24 Apr 2024
Hi, Thank you for the question! Default value if blank is no max limit for web users nor web sessions. Recommendation depends on server performance that you are running your Standard ERP envir...
07:59 22 Apr 2024