How to remove linked Activity to a record?
Piotr Wycichowski
6-12-19
If you connect an Activity to a record, i.e. Invoice and then you do not want to have this linked any more, you should have possibility to remove the link, like you can do in oposite situation (you can remove linked Invoice from the Activity). Is it bug, or there is magic method for this?

Piotr W.
Paul Timms
6-13-19
Does Edit > Clear work?
Martin A.
6-17-19
Hi Piotr,

Hope you are fine.

I just tried Pauls steps of curiosity, did not work. What would be the benefit of this?

The purpose with activities connected to an invoice for instance, is to be able to view the history in the same record.
What needs to be done (visible in the task manager) and what have been done/discussed in the past (in the record)?

If the activity is marked done it will disappear from the Task Manager, or if the activity is not valid any longer it is always possible to delete the activity.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Martin Arnbom

Piotr Wycichowski
7-25-19
Created byMartin A.16:37 17 Jun 2019
Hi Piotr, Hope you are fine. I just tried Pauls steps of curiosity, did not work. What would be the benefit of this? The purpose with activities connected to an invoice for instance, is to be able to view the history in the same record. What needs to
Thanks Martin for your explanations, but the problem is, when you make the mistake (connect wrong Activity to Invoice).
Still I think, there should be the method to remove the link to Activity.

Regards,
Piotr Wycichowski

Piotr Wycichowski
7-25-19
Created byPaul Timms16:43 13 Jun 2019
Does Edit > Clear work?
Unfortunately not.
Martin A.
8-29-19
Hi Piotr.

Pleas report a wish.

Thanks and regards,
Martin
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024