anyone having experience in delivering HW in Malaysia

im working on new project and looking for local support in KL

Please contact me if any

Regards
Hosam
Martin A.
8-21-19
Hi Hosam,

Please contact Roger Leyden, our International Channel Manager.

email: leyden@hansaworld.com

Kind regards,
Martin Arnbom
8-22-19
Hi Hosam,

I am in the process of signing up a partner in Malaysia who will be going for training shortly.
Will pass your request to them after they become a partner.

Regards,

Steve Teh
Channel Recruiting Manager - Asia
Email: teh@hansaworld.com
المستخدم 1
8-25-19
Created byMartin A.14:45 21 Aug 2019
Hi Hosam, Please contact Roger Leyden, our International Channel Manager. email: leyden@hansaworld.com Kind regards, Martin Arnbom
Thanks Martin for support
المستخدم 1
8-25-19
Created by17:52 22 Aug 2019
Hi Hosam, I am in the process of signing up a partner in Malaysia who will be going for training shortly. Will pass your request to them after they become a partner. Regards, Steve Teh Channel Recruiting Manager - Asia Email: teh@hansaworld.com
Thanks Steve

we shall consider that for all future deals in that region within our healthcare industry portfolio
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024