Get thread error
Sanjay Parbhoo
6-15-17
Hi

Can anyone tell me what "Get thread error" means. A user is getting this on his client and has to force quit the client through task manager to restart it.

Diana Klobukowska
6-22-17
Hi Sanjay,
Is it a message from Standard ERP for sure? Looks like its a operating system message (WIN)

Regards,
HansaWorld Team
Sanjay Parbhoo
7-3-17
Created byDiana Klobukowska09:15 22 Jun 2017
Hi Sanjay, Is it a message from Standard ERP for sure? Looks like its a operating system message (WIN) Regards, HansaWorld Team
Yes this is a HW SERP Error.

See link below for a screenshot.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1019053/Jing/GetThreadError.png

Diana Klobukowska
7-7-17
Hi Sanjay

this looks like a bug definitely
Please report it as a bug stating the steps how to repeat it

Kind Regards
HansaWorld Team
Sanjay Parbhoo
7-10-17
Created byDiana Klobukowska12:40 7 July 2017
Hi Sanjay this looks like a bug definitely Please report it as a bug stating the steps how to repeat it Kind Regards HansaWorld Team
Hi Diana

We are not able to repeat it, please could you check what conditions need to be present for this message to appear. i.e what does it mean?

Thanks

Diana Klobukowska
7-21-17
Hi Sanjay,

I got a confirmation that this is a bug in our software. It might be fixed in newer versions and should be tested, repeated and reported with Product Management. It can potentially be a problem with a badly written HAL customization.

The technical description of the error is that the client attempted to send a message to the server at a time when it was already waiting for the server to reply to a previous message.

Kind Regards
HansaWorld Team
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
13:09 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Wycichowski
When this feature will be redesigned?...
13:19 24 Apr 2024