RepSpec variables
Christoffer Riska
10-1-18
A report has a report definition window where the user can select what should be included in the report, i.e. the date range, items, radiobuttons, checkboxes etc.

Radiobuttons and checkboxes usually use the flags variable, but other varables are used as well, like Artmode.

Let's say I want to use RepSpec.flags[199] and RepSpec.myvariable.

Like this in the window:
Checkbox(h2,v+=32,0,"sometext",flags[199]);
Checkbox(h2,v+=32,0,"sometext2",myvariable);

Then in the report:

if (RepSpec.flags[199]==1) then begin
some code;
end;
if (RepSpec.myvariable==1) then begin
some code;
end;

I can use both "flags[199]" and "myvariable" in the WindowBegin section, but if I use them in the report the HAL compiler complains about them. "flags[19]" seems to work, though.
Where do I define RepSpec variables?
Paul Timms
10-2-18
If you search in source code for "RecordBegin(RcVc" you will see all the fields that you can use. The "flags" go from 1 to 29 so anything higher than flags[29] will not work.
Christoffer Riska
10-2-18
Created byPaul Timms00:00 2 Oct 2018
If you search in source code for "RecordBegin(RcVc" you will see all the fields that you can use. The "flags" go from 1 to 29 so anything higher than flags[29] will not work.
Giuseppe L.
10-3-18
Christoffer and Paul thank you for your contributions.
I'm more than sure this will be useful for others as well.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Thank you very much for the help. Best Regards, Daniel...
07:07 28 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024