WebLogin
Gastón Salomone
4-5-17
Hi,

I wrote a Webpublic function to be used in WebShop. I need to login user into the web sesión because some functions require that CurrentUser and UserCanAction returns correct information.

I found in some WebShop manual that there is a WebLogin function and WebLogout but I cannot find any reference about WebLogin function. Which are the parameters and return type.

Please, Wich is the correct way to login a user in a custom webpublic HAL function

Thanks
Kristaps Žogots
5-18-17
You should use our standard login window (with Element type Login Control) and then after login you should redirect to your custom function.
Our built-in login mechanism will cover both customer and user login.
Gastón Salomone
5-18-17
Hi,

Hi,

This function return a JSON data to a Backoffice perl server of my client.
There is no interaction of a real user throught a WebBrowser.

There is a function called WebLogin that appears in an old WebShop manual, but I couldn´t find any reference about how it works.

I solve this redirecting in my funcion to /DoLogin with user and password as parameters and in case of success, redirects to my function that build the Data.
The first problem I faced was that POST data is lost in all redirections, so I saved that information temporary in a file but Its not a good solution.
The other problem is that only a Web user that I created, is allowed to login throught DoLogin function.
Is there any setting or any place to check for the allowed users to Login throught Webclient.

How DoLogin standard function works, I couldn´t find source code for that, Is there any way to call it as a Hal function and no only throught web?

Thanks
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Thank you very much for the help. Best Regards, Daniel...
07:07 28 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024