Dynamically Adjusting form element before printing
Neil
2-26-19
Is there any way to adjust the positioning of form elements based on register data before printing?

For example I have a width and height field on an item and would like to set the xpos and ypos of one of the form elements based off this number before printing the form. Is there any way to do this?

I recall I had tried doing a recordupdate on the docvc register awhile ago and it caused crashes.
David Delač
3-1-19
Hello Neil,

Thank you for your enquiry. I will look into this and reach back to you once I have more information.

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Support
Vadym
3-4-19
Hello, Neil.
You can try next:
1. Create special menu procedure that get window record and prepare and update DocVc record as You wish.

2. Run PrintDocument() procedure.

I not recommend change DoPrint... procedure to updated state, because that cause the problems with threads.
David Delač
3-5-19
Hello Neil,

Vadym's suggestion is probably the best you can do at the moment since we don't have such feature as a default.

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024