rest api v2 - cannot get APVc register
Aldevinas Katkus
5-9-19
is there anything special about APVc (Accounts payable) register? I get an error: not authorized to read this resource.
Even though I can access all registers.
Has it something to do with payments register?
I mean some time ago exporting payments register via has been blocked for some reason.
What is the solution?

David Smerdel
5-9-19
Have you tried adding it to one of the modules?

I recall someone saying that support registers have to be added to a module to be accessible via RestAPI (and you need access to that module, of course)
Martin A.
5-23-19
Hi Aldevinas and David,

Here is a link to a Rest API webinar for more information:

https://hansaworld-web.s3.amazonaws.com/university/university/Webinars/WEBINAR_Rest%20API.mp4

Kind regards,
Martin
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-25-19
Created byMartin A.15:36 23 May 2019
Hi Aldevinas and David, Here is a link to a Rest API webinar for more information: https://hansaworld-web.s3.amazonaws.com/university/university/Webinars/WEBINAR_Rest%20API.mp4 Kind regards, Martin

The latest API uses access group permissions for windows that appear in access groups. Therefore for APVc to be accessible I think you need to create a window definition for it and add it the users acesss group.

Sanjay
Martin A.
5-27-19
Thank you Sanjay.

David, if further questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks and regards,
Elvis Kvalbergs
2-4-20
Hi. There is a window definition for APVc and it is accessible through the Database Maintenance module. Same way as ARVc. But although ARVc is accessible, APVc is not. It seems to be a bug. Is this issue already reported or should I do it?

Elvis
Maricelle B.
2-5-20
Hi Elvis,

I see you reported the bug, thank you.

Maricelle
Elvis Kvalbergs
2-5-20
Yes. flex.bi is doing development currently to support analysing Purchase Invoices and Purchase ledger and so it would be good to ha e this support in the new versions from SERP side. This is why I didn't wait any longer
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024