Testing REST API
7-16-20
Operating system: Windows
I was trying to test REST API but i get the error 'file not found', both in a web browser and postman. When i use sample dB of GBR (running in restricted mode) and send the GET request, i recieve a reply but the same method is not working for other data samples and even data from a client. I have tested using the standard ERP kenyan and South African versions, both build 85342424.
Has anyone else encountered the same issue? Is there any workaround?
Dejan R.
7-20-20
Hello,

please make sure you have checkboxes "Web Rest API" and "Allow basic HTTP Authentication" ticked (Module System > Settings > Option Features).

7-20-20
Created byDejan R.12:18 20 July 2020
Hello, please make sure you have checkboxes "Web Rest API" and "Allow basic HTTP Authentication" ticked (Module System > Settings > Option Features).
Hello Dejan,

Thank you for your response. I actually did that but the problem was with the build i was using. Build 85330517 worked fine on testing the REST API!!
Aldevinas Katkus
7-21-20
Same here: I am getting File not found! api/1/INVc with 85342424 using normal OAuth, not Basic auth).
85342421 works for me.
Aldevinas Katkus
7-21-20
P.S. I have changed "Access to functions from Web" setting for function "api" from "Logged In OAuth2 User" to "Public" and it started to work.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Ibrahim Bashir
Hello, Auto Scan Import folder is ticked. with multi-company database how to tell the file to which company to be imported? is there somewhere to tag the company where the file to be imported? ...
08:08 28 Mar 2024
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
Hello, Our client who has a new contract is trying to access there old database but it gives an error when you try to open the system "window is blocked while license is shut-down ProgressWCla...
07:15 27 Mar 2024