process cannot access the file because it is being used by another pro
Aldevinas Katkus
10-13-21
Operating system: Windows
I am importing invoices using a maintenance. User clicks Run and files which are in the server subfolder are being imported.
Problem is files are not moved into the Processed folder after import, because I get

2021-10-13 11:50:34 (1) MS Could not move file FS/Out\SO_testCclass.txt to FS/Out/Processed/\SO_testCclass.txt, The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process., errno 32
2021-10-13 11:50:34 (1) MS F4Move(FS/Out\SO_testCclass.txt, FS/Out/Processed/\SO_testCclass.txt) failed: The operation completed successfully.

Import hals haven't changed since the last update (8.5 2019-11-xx build), except I added qupdating in some places where I am storing records.
I removed qupdating but it did not help.

When I try to move files in Windows explorer, then Windows say the file is being used by Standard ERP Server.exe.

My version 8.5 2021-08-28 (build 85400028)

Any ideas?
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-2-21
Have you checked that you have "allow import with multiple users" in optional features unsupported tab?
Aldevinas Katkus
11-5-21
Created byBror-Erik Kotiranta09:14 2 Nov 2021
Have you checked that you have "allow import with multiple users" in optional features unsupported tab?
It's a maintenance not an automatic import. Does "allow import with multiple users" affect maintenances too?
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-8-21
I have had cases where it does effect in some way. As restarting and being alone then does the job.
Anna Lasko
12-22-21
no reply in a long time, closing this question, please let us know if the issue persists.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Afternoon, Some of our customers haven't changed their passwords for a while but they're not getting any password expiry message. If I copy their Standard ID into a new user on some test ...
17:22 25 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
13:09 25 Apr 2024