Norwegian Apix integration >> E-Purchase Invoices >> KID number
Kate Kaufmane
1-24-19
Problem with Purchase E-Invoice. KID number is not correct. It is added in "Referanse" field in E-Purchas Invoice and then pasted to "KID/referanse" in Purchase Invoice. It is correct in attached pdf and xml files though. Not sure where it's taken from as there is no such number in xml as well. Also KID setup looks correct. The correct number is 1000690001900998 (so it is in pdf and xml) but it is pasted in Purchase E-invoice as 19009 90010 00690
Martin A.
1-25-19
Hi Kate,

Hope you are doing well.

Austin just posted these instructions regarding KID number:
https://www.hansaworld.com/no/support/KID

What is the name of the customer, have they recently updated?

Regards,
Martin Arnbom
Kate Kaufmane
2-6-19
Hi Martin,

Thanks.
I have checked these instructions and everything is set up correctly in the system. KID number is correctly printed on the Invoice but not correctly shown in Purchase E-Invoice. Customer sent an Invoice to themselves as EHF and received it in Purchase Ledger but the KID is not correct there.

It is regarding 07 Media AS, they are on 8.4.

I would attach files if I could.

Regards,
Kate
Swati D.
12-24-19
Hi Kate

Merry Christmas to you!

Was this problem resolved?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Afternoon, Some of our customers haven't changed their passwords for a while but they're not getting any password expiry message. If I copy their Standard ID into a new user on some test ...
17:22 25 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
13:09 25 Apr 2024