REST API>>PATCH record in update mode
Paul Timms
9-22-20
Operating system: macOS
I have found that if a user is updating a record in SERP, and a PATCH call is made to the same record in the REST API, the API returns a success (200). If the user then saves the record, any updates made by the REST API are lost. Should the REST API not return an error if the record is in update mode?
Aldevinas Katkus
9-22-20
Looks like it is the same bug I have reported: Rest API>>record is updated via API while in edit mode on client on 06-05-2020, Status is Verified bugs to be assigned.
Swati D.
9-24-20
Thank you Paul and Aldevinas

Kindly advise if we can be of any further assistance. I will get the PM to notify you when the bug has been fixed.

Swati 24.9
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024