WordPay Credit Card Integration - UK
Julia Underwood
12-22-17
Message for UK Partners - I am working with HW to get WorldPay integrated for POS Terminlals
I am interested if anyone else has customers wanting this?
Thanks Julia
Stacy
12-22-17
Hello Julia,
Thank you positing this question. I will let Jennifer know you are looking for customer wanting this type of integration.

Kindly,
Stacy
Julia Underwood
12-22-17
Created byStacy12:27 22 Dec 2017
Hello Julia, Thank you positing this question. I will let Jennifer know you are looking for customer wanting this type of integration. Kindly, Stacy
I have a customer requiring this, the post is more in order to advise other partners that this will be coming available.

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026