Restaurant module
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
I have a client who owns 5 restaurants and we wish to propose using SERP run these restaurants using a single server with 5 different companies as each restaurant is run as a completely independent company.

My concern is connectivity. Internet access is not very reliable and I anticipate that the system will disconnect at times.

Does restaurant support "Off-line" like the POS or is this something that can be done?

I would like to take advantage of controls like sharing a bottle of wine across split checks on a single table so I am not sure if using POS would fit this client’s needs.

The client currently uses Bread Crum...to run the restaurants but that system lacks the core accounting functions that SERP can bring.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Wayne
Janne Karonsuo
3-24-17
Restaurant does not support off-line at moment, only POS module does,

/Janne
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi Rasmus, We use Global Users as apposed to the Persons but No, the users don't have "Password never expires" ticked - none of our users do. So are you saying we should have this t...
13:19 29 Apr 2024
Hi there, We've noticed that the current version (8.5 2024-03-16) flickers and pauses every minute or so when installed in standalone mode - we have standalone installations for support purpos...
13:08 29 Apr 2024