Payroll
11-27-19
Hi there,

We have a customer in the Middle East who is enquiring about a payroll module in Standard ERP. I know I've asked about this before but is there a payroll module up and running and ready to be implemented in a live customer?

Thanks

Best wishes

Dave
Swati D.
12-3-19
Hi there

We only have a payroll offering in one of the European countries and would not be saleable in the Middle East.

If you identify a local payroll that is commonly used by customers there we can look to do an integration

Swati
Julia Underwood
1-22-20
Dave:

I have a customer in Qatar who wants HR and Payroll. I have been given the hal for the Latvia Payroll. I have committed to developing from this for my customer in Doha. I am working on the theory that the Payrolls for ME countries are less complex so I should have everything I need to work from.

Julia
Dejan R.
1-22-20
Hi,

please contact Mohamed Saad: saad@fidyas.com
Std Accounts Test
1-22-20
Hello Dave,

Yes there is ME version, with existing customers since 2012, email me and I will help

Mohamed Saad
saad@fidyas.com
1-23-20
Hi Mohamed,

Thanks, I've emailed you directly,

Best wishes

Dave
2-5-20
Created byJulia Underwood09:30 22 Jan 2020
Dave: I have a customer in Qatar who wants HR and Payroll. I have been given the hal for the Latvia Payroll. I have committed to developing from this for my customer in Doha. I am working on the theory that the Payrolls for ME countries are less compl
Hi Dave. Is there a way to get that hal as well. I would like to develop it for the South African Side.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Ibrahim Bashir
Hello, Auto Scan Import folder is ticked. with multi-company database how to tell the file to which company to be imported? is there somewhere to tag the company where the file to be imported? ...
08:08 28 Mar 2024
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
Hello, Our client who has a new contract is trying to access there old database but it gives an error when you try to open the system "window is blocked while license is shut-down ProgressWCla...
07:15 27 Mar 2024