Re: Live Sync custom registers and blocks.
12-19-22
Hello.
SynchronizationIndex; not working with NewAutosyncRegister(kSyncDirectionFull,true); because this function already added this index to main key. Compilation get error:
Key SyncIndex already exists on register SomeRegVc

I found that NewAutosyncRegister(kSyncDirectionFull,true); work in one way - from client to server if open one record and run Force Re-Sync from record menu. Only after this record uploaded to server side. Also I added RActions VcRecordSync and VcRecordShouldBeSynchronised to hal, but logs in this functions newer afected to hansa.log

After Force Re-sync to logs added next rows:

On client: 2022-12-19 22:14:23 PollSync took 1ms, record counts: 1 sent, 0 received, 0 updated, 0 equal, 0 ignored deletes, 0 without action since last message

On server: 2022-12-19 22:14:24 PollSync took 27ms, record counts: 0 sent, 1 received, 0 updated, 0 equal, 0 ignored deletes, 0 without action since last message
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024